Occupational Therapists and the EU Labour Market / Education
How occupational therapists can find out specific information about the labour market for their profession.
Every country has their specific laws and regulations so it is impossible to explain it. Here are the best Links to help you to find further information:
- very good information about system, social affairs and politics
- some information about education and labour market
- good information about the European system
- good information about developments within occupational therapy
- good information about education and higher degreesin Europe
- good labour market information about employment and working conditions in Europe .
Further information about a handbook can be found under the partners of eurocadres e.g. mobilnet. This handbook is a tool designed to help trade union officers to provide advice to professional and managerial staff intending to work in another Member State, or moving back home.
News about labour market and continuing education http://ec.europa.eu/education/index_en.htm
- good information about education and labour market
- good information about activities of occupational therapists
- good information about developments of occupational therapy